1. All actions must be rationalized. First of all, it refers to the one who requires from others.
2 . Most people enjoy their work, being responsible for it, satisfying their need for personal commitment to the results from their actions, to working with people (customers, suppliers). They want to negotiate with them, to be aware of their problems and not only the industrial ones. They want their actions to be important, necessary particularly to someone.
3 . Everyone wants to show what they are capable of in their workplace. Everyone wants to prove their abilities and their significance. One does not want decisions to be made without their participation on the matters they are competent at.
4 . Everyone seeks to express themselves in their work, to get to know themselves in some aspects, to have some evidence that they are capable of doing something. That "something " possibly needs to get the name of its creator. This applies both to the worker and the group.
5 . Practically everyone has their own perspective on how they can improve their work, its organization. One relies on being welcomed with interest.
6 . People enjoy feeling their own significance. "I do not exist for them" – this is what they say where management is not to its heights.
7 . Everyone strives for success. Success, it’s the goals accomplished. A worker will invest more energy in achieving the goals they have set themselves or participated informally in their formulation.
8 . Success without recognition leads to disappointment. Every successful associate has full rights to look for recognition and promotion - materially and morally.
9. On how, in what form and at what speed employees receive information they evaluate what their real importance is in the eyes of the direct management. If their access to information is difficult, if they receive information with delay, they feel diminished . As a result, their willingness to work is lower.
10 . Associates are not satisfied when decisions about changes in their work and workplace, even if positive, are being made without their knowledge, not taking into account their awareness and experience.
11 . Everyone needs information about the quality of their own work. For the assistant it is much more necessary than for their boss. Besides, it must be operational in order for the employee to make corrections in their work. Everyone wants to know the scale to which they are measured, evaluated, and that from the beginning, and not when time is over.
12. For all of us control from sideways is troublesome. It reminds us of school assignments. Every job gains from the maximum possible extent of self-control. Think about the game with tenpins: directly perceived results from the action of the players increase their interest, awake gambling.
13. Most people seek to acquire new knowledge in the process of their work. Increased demands, offering a chance for further development are taken much more willingly than lowered ones.
14. Associates react sharply if their efforts and good result lead to overloading them, especially if there is no balance in monetary terms. This kills every initiative. The revenue that you can obtain thanks to the concerned work of your employees, comes from the possibility of self-revelation and self-realization, which are granted to those who work.
15 . Does your work allow you to be your own boss? Is there as much space as possible for initiatives in the manufacturing organization, for personal liability of workers throughout the whole chain "costs -result" ?